• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

zaltzy

Banned
Whats up guys My name is Donnie people also call me D or Zaltzy. I'm new to the forum just wanted to introduce myself and say hi. Not only am i a newbie to this site im a newbie to the world of cigars. So if you guys and girls think you have anything I should know feel free to tell me. I'm not a dick and am not a know it all so your suggestions and info will be thankfully appreciated. With that said I look forward to speaking to you all. :D

Donnie, Glad to have you here. Unfortunately you have put your post in the wrong forum. Take it over to the introduction post and you will get a much rosier reception from the guys here.

Welcome in. Yeah that whole post in the right forum applies and proper punctuation and spelling is appreciated.
Other than that this is a special place and this group of knuckleheads are the best out there!

When you go to the intro thread check the top of the page. Read it and look for the link to the newbie sampler trade thread. The guys there will really help you out.

As far as suggestions go, what have you been smoking lately that you like? That will give us something to go on for suggestions.
Welcome again and enjoy this place.