• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Newby ?s about under $10 per bundle Seconds

gamelover2004

Please help a newby out here. Can anyone tell me if these seconds listed below which are under $10 per bundle are worth buying or if they are dog rockets? I prefer a good strong cigar with a nice tight white ash.
Thank You In Advance,
gamelover2004
Steve :thumbs:

Flor De Navarrete Flor De Navarrete
Luis Martinez #10 Maduro SecondsLuis Martinez #10 Maduro Seconds
Luis Martinez #20 Maduro SecondsLuis Martinez #20 Maduro Seconds

I've never tried any of the ones you listed but here are a few suggestions of some of the better bundles I've had.

Consuegras (JRcigars.com)
NSS (MrBundles.com)
La Floridita & Oliva Segundos (FamousSmoke.com)

The Luis Martinez maduros look interesting. Too bad you gotta buy THREE bundles.

If you don't like 'em send them to moki, shuji or mikedevilsfan :sign:

They WANT dog rockets ;)

On the Luis Martinez #10 & #20 Maduro Seconds I just called the dealer and they told me I can mix and match them as long as I purchase at least 3 bundles. They also told me they are on back order until hoepfully early Febraury $28.12 for 40 #10s and 20 #20s shipped is $0.47 per cigar. I am very tempted to order these when I get paid Jan. 30th and try them. The sales rep told me they are one of their biggest sellers.

I also found these at coronacigar.com
Kiskeya by Pedro Martin Robusto, Corona, & Toros $24.95 to $29.95 for 25

Swisher Sweet Bundles Cigars Hand Rolled Slim Panetela, Long corona, & robusto $19.95 to $24.95 for 25

Honduran Seconds by U.S. Cigar 6 1/2" X 44 ring $14.95 for 25

Are any of the ablove any good?
Thanks,
Steve.

It's hell to be a disabled veteran on a fixed income and start to get a taste for good cigars, I guess I'm just a tightwad who's looking for a great bargain. I figured I would post here to find out from you guys who have been buying off the net longer than me what to look out for and what to expect. At the moment I am enjoying a Blender's Gold Royale Tubos Aged for 4 years Cigar Size: 6 x 42 All Natural Imported From the Dominican Republic I won 8 of them off of yahoo auctions for $7.00 shipped and I must say they are pretty darn smooth for a Mild to Medium cigar.
Thanks,
Steve. :thumbs:

I have a quick suggestion that just occurred to me.

On Cigarbid.com you can often find great deals on cheapie cigars.

Two brands that I have gotten that are decent are the Habana Gold and Costa Rican cigars from Tabacos de la Cordillera. Purisco and Cumbres are their brands.

On the Costa Rican ones you can often get a bundle of 25 for $7-8 and they are not bad.

It's a good deal for when you're first starting out.

Thanks To everyone for your input. Let's keep this thread going. I am learning a lot from you more experienced members.
Thanks,
gamelover2004Steve :thumbs: