• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Next batch of cigars

mtschust

I am now pondering what to get next. Out of the sampler I had the maduro fuentes Chateuas were my favorites followed by the Montecristo Platinum and number 2, then the Torano and Padrons. I did not care for the Upmann. The rocky patels vintage were good, but they did not hold my attention for long. Anyone have suggestions for another sampler or purchase?

I think You should grow up, read some topics, and chose what to buy yourself.

That's a little harsh, isn't it Michal?

mtschust- The Fuente Sungrowns are really good too. If you have long periods of time available to smoke, I would try the Sungrown Royal Salute.

Punch or Hoyo de Monterrey maduro rothchilds are worth a try too. And if you find you really like those, research the Consuegra #9's.

That's a little harsh, isn't it Michal?
Ok, maybe a little, but usually this kind of little ass kick mobilize me, so I thought it will also work here ;)

Sorry mtschust, feel free to ask any questions, after all its the most friendly cigar board, right? ;)

Besides, here's really a lot, aaa loooot of informations about maaany cigar types so I think its not hard to find something You might like.

Some brands that I enjoy are...

Cuesta Rey (Centennario, Centro Fino)
Fuente (Hemingway line)
Macanudo (Cafe, light afternoon smoke)
Ashton (Cabinet)
Any of the Cuban brands (these trump anything)

Beaverton, eh? Greetings - I live in the 'Couv and work in Hillsboro. As far as samplers go, you have several good choices.

If you haven't done so, a noObie sampler is a fantastic way to get hand picked sticks are a very fair price. Here's a link that will get you started.

You could go visit Jan at Cascade Cigar over on 82nd in Portland and pick up a few.... :thumbs: Great folks, nice selection, nice lounge where you can have a pint and enjoy one of your newly purchased sticks.

Lastly, Holt's has some interesting samplers. Here's a link to their sampler page. One that I bought that seemed pretty cool is the "5 World Class Cigars by Carlos Jr." sampler..:

1 each:
Ashton VSG Sorcerer
Arturo Fuente Anejo #77 Shark
Arturo Fuente Cuban Belicoso Sungrown
Ashton Cabinet Selection #2
Arturo Fuente Hemingway Work of Art Natural

....for $43.00 it sure has some nice sticks to try out. Or, there's a Tatuaje Sampler for $55.00:

Contains 1 each:
Cojonu 6.5 x 53
Regios 5.5 x 50
Reserva SW 7 x 47
Tainos 7.63 x 49
Unicos 6.13 x 52
Tubo Sampler

Best Regards - B.B.S.

Beaverton, eh? Greetings - I live in the 'Couv and work in Hillsboro. As far as samplers go, you have several good choices.

If you haven't done so, a noObie sampler is a fantastic way to get hand picked sticks are a very fair price. Here's a link that will get you started.

You could go visit Jan at Cascade Cigar over on 82nd in Portland and pick up a few.... :thumbs: Great folks, nice selection, nice lounge where you can have a pint and enjoy one of your newly purchased sticks.

Lastly, Holt's has some interesting samplers. Here's a link to their sampler page. One that I bought that seemed pretty cool is the "5 World Class Cigars by Carlos Jr." sampler..:

1 each:
Ashton VSG Sorcerer
Arturo Fuente Anejo #77 Shark
Arturo Fuente Cuban Belicoso Sungrown
Ashton Cabinet Selection #2
Arturo Fuente Hemingway Work of Art Natural

....for $43.00 it sure has some nice sticks to try out. Or, there's a Tatuaje Sampler for $55.00:

Contains 1 each:
Cojonu 6.5 x 53
Regios 5.5 x 50
Reserva SW 7 x 47
Tainos 7.63 x 49
Unicos 6.13 x 52
Tubo Sampler

Best Regards - B.B.S.

Very good samplers as stated. The Tatuajes will make you want boxes of them. :laugh: :thumbs: :whistling: Try these and get back to us. ;)

These look like great suggestions, last night I signed up on cbid and bought a 10 pack of Gurkha legend Robustos for 35 bucks shipped. I am also looking into a Tatuaje sampler as well. I am not sure what the legend smokes are like but I have heard good things about them.