• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL 2023 Week #3

cohibasurfer

one day older than dirt
So I gamble for small stakes on sports ( $10 2-3 team parlays )

This week I like
Steelers +3
Titans +3

Anyone have a lock I should look at for a 3rd team?

Holy crap.. @bfreebern.. dude, can you believe that game?? At halftime, I thought it was gonna be a complete blowout. 😬🥳

I do hope Carr is ok. Not good mind you, but OK.
😆

Took the fkn Cowboys in a NFL Survivor pool. Call me a wahhh...mbulance.

Oops.. sorry Michael.. thought I was in the general NFL thread. Anyway, since I'm here, you wanna do a fiver on one of the games tomorrow night?

I suppose I could take Cincinnati if you want L.A. I know Philly plays too against Tampa.. I haven't looked at TNF yet. But I figure you're due for a chance to get some sticks back from our Mavs-GSW wager.. nothing fancy.. just another mid-level $40-ish area?

We can do something for Sunday too.. maybe give us more time to find a more even-level match-up.. whatev's.. I'm easy!

Are you ready for some Foosball?!
😛

Had I seen this in time Michael, I would have told you to take the Cheifs to cover. With all the crazy stuff that happened to the Bears, I was pretty sure they would get trounced.

Holy crap.. @bfreebern.. dude, can you believe that game?? At halftime, I thought it was gonna be a complete blowout. 😬🥳

I do hope Carr is ok. Not good mind you, but OK.
😆

Honestly, I went outside at half time and started cleaning up the pool, to close it for the season. My wife came out and said, don't you want to watch the last 3 minutes of the game, they're winning. I said, Nope I came out here and we were losing, I'm not going to jinx it now. So I stayed outside until it was over 😂 Then went inside and rewound it to watch the last 10 minutes.

You're welcome @xyz123 for not jinxing us with the loss and walking back inside, to see them make that FG.