• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NFL talk

Are the Giants that lost, or are the Cowboys just that good?
There were several flukes yesterday and I wouldn't get too excited about any of them.

With the exception of the Steelers because Tomlin never has the team ready to come out of the gate.

Damn, Rodgers out for the season. I wonder if he'll even come back next year?

I'm sorry Jets fans.

WOW! That is awful! But the Jets defense kept them in the game!

No offense to Jet fans, this is the risk you take with desperation moves.

The same thing may happen to the Browns. Either because Watson is not worth what they paid him, he gets injured, or he returns to his scumbag ways.

I'm sorry Jets fans.

I'm sorry Jets fans.

I'm conflicted.. I don't wish him harm.. but I did get a devilish grin thinking, that's what you get!

And the poor Jets.. getting all our sloppy 2nds!! 🤣🤣

Looks like Joe Barry was let go as the Packers D-coordinator. I think it's about time, although they did great against Dallas and honestly did a decent job vs the 49ers.

Any other moves anyone's talking about?

Looks like Joe Barry was let go as the Packers D-coordinator. I think it's about time, although they did great against Dallas and honestly did a decent job vs the 49ers.

They also gave up 30 to the Panthers, who didn't score again the rest of the season. It was time.

Did you know the Lions are playing in the NFC championship!?

Dan Quinn has reportedly applied for several head coach jobs. I think his fame is where he's at.

Plot twist, Bill Belichick goes to Alabama as HC.

They also gave up 30 to the Panthers, who didn't score again the rest of the season. It was time.

Did you know the Lions are playing in the NFC championship!?
It’s a bummer we couldn’t beat SF, would have loved to see the Packers play the Loins in Detroit. Wife told me she was buying tix to the game if they made it. I was already dusting off my SuperBowl hat and looking for my Love jersey when he threw that interception, dammit. The real shame is anders though. Need to get rid of him.

The writing was on the wall for Barry.. the Dallas game wasn't going to save him. What we really need to do is look at the future and the big picture. Namely, there's one BIG question we should all be asking ourselves right now, and that is....

How the hell have you never had, or even heard of, Foundation Cigars before today??

😛

Dan Quinn has reportedly applied for several head coach jobs. I think his fame is where he's at.

Plot twist, Bill Belichick goes to Alabama as HC.
Dan Quinn tried in Atlanta… he needs to stick to D coordinator.

True. Herbert is good. Ekeler and Allen are getting old. I don’t know much about their defense, aside from Joey Bosa.
I believe the Chargers problems lie with ownership. When you look at an organization that can't quit stepping on their dick, it's usually due to poor ownership