• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

nice gesture from my father, except......

sgates

My father was at one of our local offices in Phoenix and stopped by the B&M to get some cigars and bought me a CAO Sopranos Boss (with the end of the series, he thought they were cool). It was really nice except for this....

img208.jpg

Definitely a beetle hole as I tapped it out and out came a little friend that I quickly burned with my ST Dupont. I immediately called the tinderbox and told them that box has beatles and they said ... "oh, what are those?". Glad to hear they are knowledgeable, but I will return in to them & I hope they don't just put it back in the box.

Which location was it? I stop in there every so often and wouldn't mind knowing...why is it every B&M most B&M's can never be wrong? Do they think we are all stupid?

Which location was it? I stop in there every so often and wouldn't mind knowing...why is it every B&M most B&M's can never be wrong? Do they think we are all stupid?

It was the one in Ahwatukee on Ray Road & I-10. I don't know the guy who answered the phone, but the owner Jeff would have know what I was talking about. I will keep frequenting there, but their additional help there is typically absolutely clueless. I told one person that I can't wait till they get in the Perdomo Lot 23 maduro and he proceeded to tell me for the next 10 minutes that there is no such thing nor would there ever be such a thing.

They got them in the next day.

Back