• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

nice little mini herf in SA

mtdave2

Last night, horse and his brother joined me and a few friends at a local cigar bar in San Antonio was a very relaxing evening. Horse was kind enough to bring along some Cuban friends of his.

My limited experience with Cubans hasn't be the best. While they have tasted great, they have all had slight problem. to be I couldn't see spending 3-4 times the money on cigars that were only a little bit better. I still lean toward that view but not nearly as far now.

i smoke 2 Cubans last nite (thanks agian horse!) and bother were absolutely awesome prefect burn, draw, and flavor. i actually burned my finger from smoking the car to the nub! the thing never changed flavor, unreal! i am defiantly going to buy some of those. perhaps as a reward for finishing my computer certs... hummm

Anyway, I wish we had more people in San Antonio like horse and his brother. Made for an excellent time, than me and my other half thoroughly enjoyed. thanks! look forward to the next time!

BTW, the music cd is awesome!