• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nice little surprise in the mail today.

SmokinInCanada

Boswell Tobacco!

Last week I ordered four of their tobaccos and was able to go pick them up today. I got Boswell's best, Berry Cobbler, Christmas Cookie and Vanilla Cream. I have only smoked the Christmas Cookie which to my surprise tasted just like the name and was really good. I'm going to have another one tonight maybe Berry Cobbler or Boswell's Best, but I'm really looking forward to trying the rest and eventually ordering more.

Cool! I always love the anticipation. :D

Question, I notice that the Berry Cobbler and the Chirstmas Cookie are to the touch...almost abit colder/damp. I figure this is because they are the more aromatic of the bunch. Anyways I notice when I do light up a bowl of the either it seems to..."sizzle" for lack of a better word, is this because the 'backy is to damp? and if so do I just let it sit out for awhile? I now this is the first time I have really had a "wetter" tobacco and the first time I've noticed this "sizzle" sound.

Question, I notice that the Berry Cobbler and the Chirstmas Cookie are to the touch...almost abit colder/damp. I figure this is because they are the more aromatic of the bunch. Anyways I notice when I do light up a bowl of the either it seems to..."sizzle" for lack of a better word, is this because the 'backy is to damp? and if so do I just let it sit out for awhile? I now this is the first time I have really had a "wetter" tobacco and the first time I've noticed this "sizzle" sound.

aromatics are generally more moist. You have to really watch the heat, so make sure you are finding a good pace for your puffing, and not drawing too hard. This makes the experience much more relaxing and flavorful.

aromatics are generally more moist. You have to really watch the heat, so make sure you are finding a good pace for your puffing, and not drawing too hard. This makes the experience much more relaxing and flavorful.

It's not the heat, infact the tobaccos actually burn quite cool. I mean whenever I light the bowl or relight there is a "sizzle" sound happening which I don't normally get with other tobaccos, I figure this is due to the dampness and the next time I have a bowl I'm going to let the tobacco sit out for abit.

It's not the heat, infact the tobaccos actually burn quite cool. I mean whenever I light the bowl or relight there is a "sizzle" sound happening which I don't normally get with other tobaccos, I figure this is due to the dampness and the next time I have a bowl I'm going to let the tobacco sit out for abit.

yea, I have had that sizzle as well. It's good to let the tobacco sit out on a piece of paper for 15-30 minutes, but if the sizzle doesn't bother you, smoke away!