• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nice to see the Bengals are already in mid-season form

gtadroptop

You can't make this stuff up
There are constants in the universe:

-the sun will rise
-taxes will be collected
-Bengals will continue to be arrested

Linky

-the sun will rise
-taxes will be collected

Linky
So true, so true.

BTW, when was the last time the Steelers beat the Bengals?

I also heard the Bengals were looking to trade for Ben Roethlisberger so Cedric Benson would have someone to show him the ropes in the clubs!
laugh.gif

The stupidity of some of these players ceases to amaze me. Finally, cedric looks like he is turning it around, and then he does this? Then you have ben roeth...nuff said, and now I hear vicks buddys are shooting up clubs for his birthday.

Do these guys ever learn?

-the sun will rise
-taxes will be collected

Honestly, Jonesy, I cannot recall the last time the Steelers beat the Bengals. I know that the Bengals swept the Steelers in 2009 though. The funny thing is that the Bengals swept the Steelers with very little production from Cedric Benson. In the two wins that the Bengals had against the Steelers in 2009, Benson had only 98 yards and 1 touchdown. We could've suited up Elderboy02 and had that kind of production from the running back slot!

So, the bottom line is that Cedric didn't rape any drunken college chicks but he did get into a bar fight. There is more integrity in getting into a bar fight than raping a girl. The Bengals have never pretended to be full of moral integrity! The Bengals signed Pacman Jones in order to dispel any myths about the team's high standards of conduct. Suspend Cedric for all I care, obviously the Bengals can beat the Steelers without him.

That's right, the reigning AFC North Champs are bringing their criminals to a town near you. Mind your tongue if you are out at the bars at night or risk getting your face kicked in by someone wearing orange and black. Don't worry about your daughters though...they will be fine around my merry band of hooligans but you should lock them up if black and gold is walking around.

Wait, did I mention that the Bengals swept the AFC North last year? Did I mention that the Steelers lost two games to Cincinnati in 2009. If I did mention that already then pardon my repetition. The woeful 2009 Steelers.

Stu, you are amazing. :laugh:

Where's Mr. Stone when you need him? ???

-the sun will rise
-taxes will be collected

Honestly, Jonesy, I cannot recall the last time the Steelers beat the Bengals. I know that the Bengals swept the Steelers in 2009 though. The funny thing is that the Bengals swept the Steelers with very little production from Cedric Benson. In the two wins that the Bengals had against the Steelers in 2009, Benson had only 98 yards and 1 touchdown. We could've suited up Elderboy02 and had that kind of production from the running back slot!

So, the bottom line is that Cedric didn't rape any drunken college chicks but he did get into a bar fight. There is more integrity in getting into a bar fight than raping a girl. The Bengals have never pretended to be full of moral integrity! The Bengals signed Pacman Jones in order to dispel any myths about the team's high standards of conduct. Suspend Cedric for all I care, obviously the Bengals can beat the Steelers without him.

That's right, the reigning AFC North Champs are bringing their criminals to a town near you. Mind your tongue if you are out at the bars at night or risk getting your face kicked in by someone wearing orange and black. Don't worry about your daughters though...they will be fine around my merry band of hooligans but you should lock them up if black and gold is walking around.

Wait, did I mention that the Bengals swept the AFC North last year? Did I mention that the Steelers lost two games to Cincinnati in 2009. If I did mention that already then pardon my repetition. The woeful 2009 Steelers.

I don't think you want to trade blow for blow (or arrest for arrest in this case) being a Bengals fan. Chris Henry alone would cause you to get knocked out.

I don't think you want to trade blow for blow (or arrest for arrest in this case) being a Bengals fan. Chris Henry alone would cause you to get knocked out.

Truer words were never spoken.

It's been a while since we've had a Stu-rant. I thought I would be nice and give him another opportunity to indulge in his Bengal supremancy delusion before pre-season. :p

*edited to add:

Nothing but love, Stu. :love:

Truer words were never spoken.

It's been a while since we've had a Stu-rant. I thought I would be nice and give him another opportunity to indulge in his Bengal supremancy delusion before pre-season. :p

*edited to add:

Nothing but love, Stu. :love:

Chris Henry is dead you disrespectful fans of losers. But I always appreciate the chance for a good reminder to Steeler fans of how the Bengals swept the division in 2009 so thanks again for setting that table! Since when was I ever the one to proclaim the Bengals as the model franchise of moral fiber? All of those arrests did not change the 2009 standings.

I've been laying low waiting for the Lawyer's comments on this. The silence from East Cincy is deafening.

T.O., Ochowhatever, and Pacman - kinda like the Three Stooges of football. :laugh:

T.O. is not the player he once was. But this is good news for the Bengals, and particularly for Carson Palmer. As a fantasy f-ball guy, I'd take a chance on him as the 9th or 10th QB on the board. A significant jump from his previous ranking, IMO.

I've been laying low waiting for the Lawyer's comments on this. The silence from East Cincy is deafening.

T.O., Ochowhatever, and Pacman - kinda like the Three Stooges of football. :laugh:

Where are you Johns, Jeffs and Jims going to be watching the Monday Night Football game on November 8? You're all welcome to make the trip to Cincinnati to watch our merry band of hooligans take on your oh-so-puritanical Steelers.

You guys have to like the Bengals more now than in the past. (Yeah, I know last season's Bengal sweep of the Steelers was difficult for you emotionally but try to stick with me here). In the past when the Bengals signed a free agent his name was usually something like Alfred Whogivesashit or Clarence Neverplayedthisgamebefore. Since you have probably been hating on players like Pacman Jones and T.O. for a long long time, we are now giving you a chance to hate them in orange and black.

Mike Brown, no relation to this humble author, is universally hated in Cincinnati. Even his wife hate's him. He took the team through decades of wandering in the desert. He made his team thirsty for victories and his fans thirsty for rival blood. Mike may have now found a strategy that we can live with...the more horrible the person, the more repugnant the player, the more psychotic the personality, the better. Even if we don't win, we will be entertained. This is a great time to be in Cincinnati, home of the AFC North Champion Bengals. :cool: