• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nice value

The Master

The Upmann Corona Major in the Aluminum Tube is a great value at most tobacconists. They can be found completely hand rolled for about 4 bucks a stick. I am currently smoking through a box of 02's that have that great earthy, sweet Upmann profile. Just make sure you get the hand rolled ones, they also make a machine bunched hand finished model.

Will have to give these a try. The PC size is a fav of mine when I don't have an hour or two to devote to a cigar. Currently I lean towards the Boli and SLR pc's.

Love Upmann #2's and Mag 46's... will need to check this size out.

The Master said:
The Upmann Corona Major in the Aluminum Tube is a great value at most tobacconists.

In similar fashion - try the Partagas de Luxe.....they are also in a bronze colored A/T (with a black/gold Partagas label) and come in 2 Vitolas, the 212 and the #712...you want the 700 Series which is Totalmente a mano --- for a little over $5 - this is a great value for a really delicious cigar -"Cremas" (5.5 inch by 40 Ring) :thumbs:

Allofus123 said:
Will have to give these a try. The PC size is a fav of mine when I don't have an hour or two to devote to a cigar. Currently I lean towards the Boli and SLR pc's.

Love Upmann #2's and Mag 46's... will need to check this size out.
[snapback]217502[/snapback]​

CigarDawg and I sat on my porch last night and smoked a couple of SLR PCs from 1998 (thanks Scot!). Wow is all I can say. One of the best, if not THE best PCs I have ever had. Smooth, perfect draw, and great flavor.