• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nick Perdomo Supports Drew Estate?

McPatrickClan

McPatrickClan
Does he really work with the destroyers of cigar culture, Drew Estate?

Check out this link:

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=68453

It seems that they worked together to create The Sportsman's Reserve. I wonder, would I work with someone I disagreed with? I believe that many of the younger makers will see the success of Drew Estate and emulate their cigar making techniques. ;)

Drew Estate does make a flavored cigar (Acid) which I have yet to try therefore reserve my judgement/comment. But they also make the Natural Line which I have heard is superb, though again, have yet to try. I have the Egg, and will smoke it soon. I have heard that "The Sportsman's Reserve" is a nice smoke, "respectable" and for the price that CI sells em, might be a good buy (40 sticks for less than 50 Bones).

I am considering a bundle myself. :D

BTW, I am not sure about this, but doesn't CAO also have a flavored? For some reason I am thinking the Gold is honey flavored. Maybe that is just one of those odd flavor characteristics of the blend ???

Puro, check out Cigar Bid if you are comfortable auctioning for your cigars. They have very low prices on the Sportsman's Reserve line. I've never tried one, but those two names (Drew Estate & Nick Perdomo) have impressed me with their offerings thus far.

Cigar Bid is for folks with a Credit Card. I don't own one, and I plan to keep it that way. :D Probably a good thing, cause otherwise I would likely need a bigger Humi! :p

This isn't the first time Perdomo and Drew Estates worked on a cigar. The original La Vieja Habana which came out before Acid was made by Perdomo for Drew Estates. Very tasty rosado and maduro wrapped cigars. Hope the reintroduction of the brand this year is as good or better. If not I have a few of the originals to keep enjoying.