• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nicklor Is Back!

Nicklor

Teh Beer N' Gar Connoisseur ...
Hey folks, it's been a busy last couple of months, but wanted to say hi to everyone and that I've returned. I've been having some net issues here with my wifi connection but have switched to a different provider, and things are working smooth again, no more uncomfortable trips to the library; I really don't like conducting "business" there, especially cigars and other tobacco related issues, nosey, wandering eyes and librarians give me dirty looks like I am up to no good.

Christmas and New Years were also busy ... with a couple of you bombing/gifting me, mega-ultra thanks, no good deed goes unpunished or forgotten ...I'm positive 95% of the community didn't even realize I was "away" :laugh: but that's fine, the other 5% make up for it, and that's what makes this a great place ... I have a lot of reading/catching up to do, so I hope to see you guys on the forums.

Sincerely,

Nick

NICK! Glad to see you back full-time, you really have a lot to catch up on.