• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nigeria Trip for July '04

Four Aces

Reaction score
Confirmation just came in for a teaching and consulting gig in Lagos, Nigeria for one of my clients. This is a very early booking, hopefully a harbinger that '04 will better for business than what '03 was. '03 was a challenge.

I will be loitering in in the lower Germanic countries after the gig is over [Bavaria, Switzerland, Austria] to brush up on my German. I am wondering if anyone here has compiled a list of reputable stores for cigar purchasing in that region. Since I am overseas, I will be looking for Cuban cigars, still hoping to find the elusive well maintained/stored ones.

Thanks in advance, and please PM, so I don't take up too much space here, unless of course you think the others will benefit.

Regards,

4A

Go here and look under franchises. Safes place to buy at a brick and mortar when abroad if you're not familar with a legit source.

La Casa de Habano

Allofus123 said:
Go here and look under franchises. Safes place to buy at a brick and mortar when abroad if you're not familar with a legit source.

La Casa de Habano
Allofus123,

Thanks for the link. I did try a couple of the franchises in SE Asia, and ran into some quality problems. I'm sure if I could have transported some of these home, I could have gotten them in better shape in my humidor. They were slightly dried out, or at least were by the the time I got them to my final destination which was Miri, Sarawak on the Malaysian side of Borneo.

The Mandarin Oriental by the way, where the Kuala Lumpur shop is located, is a pretty nice hotel. The rooms are fairly cheap, and pretty spacious for the price. The hotel is right next to the Petronas twin towers, which are pretty impressive buildings. That area known as the "Kuala Lumpur City Center" is fairly enjoyable too.

Thanks for the link, and I will map these out for my next visit to Europe.

BTW, I noticed you are in Texas. What area? I am in the greater Houston area.

Best regards,

4A