• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Niner fans...

BrownDevil

BOTL
With the OT win over the Denver Ponies today, a big congrats goes out to Frank Gore for breaking the team record for most rushing yards in a single season previously held by Garrison Hearst :thumbs:

GO NINERS!!!

Oh, it was nice watching Denver lose and Frank Gore setting the record.

7-9 Baby!!

(I know, don't sound good, but to a 9er fan...that is a lot better then what we've had in the last 3 seasons. :D )

He had a great season and the Niners have some good young players. They could be a contender in that weak division real soon.
It’s got to feel good to totally ruin Denver’s season like that.

I lost some cash and cigars because of Denver this season so good riddance to them. :sign:

Yeah it was great to have a better season this year. Alex has certainly matured, and should be something to talk about in the next coming seasons (hopefully).

I was never a Broncos fan because of horse mouth elway, but it was sad to hear about the player they just lost. RIP.

Yeah it is nice to see some improvement and have something we can cheer about and build on. I can't wait until next season. Damn NFL seasons are too short . . . seems like it just started.