• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

No advanced editor...?

BlindedByScience

Proud Father of a Kearney, NE LEO
Staff member
When I start a thread / edit a post, all I can get is a simple text window, wihout any formatting options. Both IE and Chrome are behaving the same. What did I do wrong....??

Shoutbox is gone as well...?? Some trouble in the control room, or is this pilot error....??

Something funny is going on for me as well in IE. When I go to delete notifications it doesn't/won't let me select all anymore. Also, clicking the follow topic button doesn't do anything.

I can't log in on the mobile version and tapatalk is not showing todays posts.

Just performed an upgrade. Stand by.

BlindedByScience said:
Change theme (bottom of the page) not working, either.....
Me too...thought I screwed something up on my end.

I need my old brown theme Rod!

I know. I had the forum developer perform the upgrade, since it was a major upgrade. Since it's their software, I want them to handle any issues that occur. They are looking into it right now, and hopefully we'll get this resolved shortly. Thank you for your patience.

If you read some of the "Recent Status Updates" in the right column, and try to click to reveal comments it will take you to the top of the page, instead of expanding to the comments content.

I'm not sure about the advanced editor, but the select all feature for notifications is gone again.  Sorry, I can't seem to find the other threads pertaining to these upgrade issues.