• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

no email notifications

BrownDevil

BOTL
Don't know if anyone else out there is experiencing this...but I get no PM emails or when I sign up for email notifications on threads I haven't been getting anything either.
???

Go to: Edit my Profile, Options, Email Settings. Check the options you want and you'll get the email updates.

For PM's if you want to keep track of what you send you have to check "Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder" in the option area every time.

Thanks man, checked out all my settings and they were just as they've always been. I still am not getting notifications for topics I sign up for, PM notifications, NADA.

Is there anyone I should email or PM about this.

Frustrating :angry: :angry:

And I am ENabling email notifications of replies to this thread :blush:

BrownDevil said:
Thanks man, checked out all my settings and they were just as they've always been. I still am not getting notifications for topics I sign up for, PM notifications, NADA.

Is there anyone I should email or PM about this.

Frustrating :angry: :angry:

And I am ENabling email notifications of replies to this thread :blush:
[snapback]154743[/snapback]​
Hmmmmmmm, I haven't had that problem at all. Something is evidently missing here. Might want to double-check again? ??? ??? Best of luck to you on this Robert. It is a heck of a good service to get. Then again, when you check CP as much as I do, there is little need for it. ;)