• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NO FAIR!

smokelaw1

Cigar Ambassador
I was just sitting around, trying to enjoy my Saturday morning with a Choix Supreme and a cup of Killer Beans, when the doorbell rings. What the hell? THe dog starts barking, I have to put down my cigar, and go through the house (I;m on the deck), and I remember that someone had said they were going to send me something today.
Heres the postman....before noon on a SATURDAY, with a big freakin' box. I said I wanted to try out some different tobaccos...but DAMN! FOUR tins (is that proper terminology?) of tobacco, and a cigar!
Prometheus....I am calling you out, browther, that was a little excessive.

No good deed goes unpunished.

Josh

I was just sitting around, trying to enjoy my Saturday morning with a Choix Supreme and a cup of Killer Beans, when the doorbell rings. What the hell? THe dog starts barking, I have to put down my cigar, and go through the house (I;m on the deck), and I remember that someone had said they were going to send me something today.
Heres the postman....before noon on a SATURDAY, with a big freakin' box. I said I wanted to try out some different tobaccos...but DAMN! FOUR tins (is that proper terminology?) of tobacco, and a cigar!
Prometheus....I am calling you out, browther, that was a little excessive.

No good deed goes unpunished.

Josh

Oh, this is TOO FUNNY!!! :laugh:

That'll teach ya... :sign:

Great play, Prometheus!! :thumbs:

Hope you enjoy them!

On edit: that MacBarren Roll Cake tends to burn a little hot. Wait until you get some carbon built up in the pipe before you light that up.

Do we call that a pipe bomb? LOL

Well played!!

Great Wyatt now we have triggered the FBI sensors and I bet they are going to be reading every one of your posts! On second thought, they better get a couple people on that job! :D :cool:

Brandon

Hope you enjoy them!

On edit: that MacBarren Roll Cake tends to burn a little hot. Wait until you get some carbon built up in the pipe before you light that up.

Thanks for the tip re: the roll cake. I smoked my first bowl saturday....I have some practiciing to do, but I think I am going to really enjoy this!

THanks again!