• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

No Mercy!

tasman

Just another Squirrel
I think I got this right, it has just been a great week for cigars! First of all thanks to every one who had a part in this!

David (rwtarget) Phil (Insight) and a customer of Israel (Uptown_isy) bombed the hell out of me! What a great Christmas filled with some great cigars! The only thing missing was a good drink and to be home with the wife and family!

I hope you and everyone else had a wonderful Christmas and an awesome New Year!

I spent Christmas Eve on the road at a local school passing out back packs, school supplies and candy for the kids! I will get some pictures to you Gary if you could be so kind?

Thanks again! :D
Dean

Well done fellas to a deserving brother who is far away from home!

Fellas, you bombed a great guy. Dean, I hate it that you had to be away from your fellas for christmas but thanks so much for what you have done and are doing over there. We look forward to you getting back for a HERF!
B

Well done fellas to a true BOTL. Dean, as I always tell you, I salute you and all the great soldiers, sailors and airmen in harmsway....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Glad to see you are back online Dean. Hope it lasts.

Send me some pics. I'll get'em posted.

Gary

It couldn't happen to a better guy!

Please, keep your head down!!

Tim (MX) is the mastermind behind mine, I was just along for the ride. Merry xmas Dean!

Thanks to both of you and hope you have a great New Year!

Nice hit! I love reading about great ones. and as always...
cobrakairound.jpg

Glad you enjoyed the packages we sent. I don't want to take the credit for these packages. The cigars and food were donations from the customers and employees of Famous Smoke shop in Easton, PA. We all appreciate the sacrifices our military makes on our behalf.