• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

No smoking march 31st

davela

Yep it's the law no smoking in bars and restaurants .March 31st Big Slim JR and anyone else that wants to are invited to come to Schullers in Golden Valley for the last harrah.Cohiba Sublime?my one and only. Why not.

Schuller's was my hangout, that and the 9th hole at the Golden Valley Country Club. I will send some smoke to Havana Heaven for all my BOTLs back in the Twin Cities on the 31st.

Damn, I just saw this post, and today's too late! The city council just passes a smoking bad down here in Mankato also, but it's not in effect until a year from now.

I've been brainstorming on a way to get around this, or some sort of loophole. Private club? What if it was sort of a private club, although anyone could join, and there were no "employees". Monthly dues and profits from sales of booze went to paying the expenses, and bartenders and anyone else necessary to running the place either volunteered thier time or traded shifts for monthly dues.

Has anyone else thought of something crazy like this?

Gonz said:
Damn, I just saw this post, and today's too late! The city council just passes a smoking bad down here in Mankato also, but it's not in effect until a year from now.

I've been brainstorming on a way to get around this, or some sort of loophole. Private club? What if it was sort of a private club, although anyone could join, and there were no "employees". Monthly dues and profits from sales of booze went to paying the expenses, and bartenders and anyone else necessary to running the place either volunteered thier time or traded shifts for monthly dues.

Has anyone else thought of something crazy like this?
[snapback]176472[/snapback]​

A couple of the municipalities that have bans including Mpls include private clubs. I'd like to be a little mouse in the corner when they try to enforce that at the Hell's Angels club house. :p

I personally love it...as far as cigarette smoke i mean.

i can finally go to the bar...get sh*t faced, and go to work the next day in my same clothes and not smell like an ash tray!!!!

It helps that I quite cigs 15 months ago...Im loving the clean air.

not as far as cigars go...I never got around to finding a bar to smoke cigars in... :(