• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Noobs Only!

vinnyvega

First new guy with less than 30 days and has been smoking cigars for less than a year, PM me. These are not dog rockets(not all of them at least :laugh:) , but sticks I will just never get around to smoke.

TIA

Joe

Wow!! Going to the post office today and want to get this out. There's got to be a couple of newbies lurking. Don't be afraid. This is a great opportunity to try some new sticks and a couple of 'special' ones.... :whistling: :laugh:

Okay. I am going to the PO within the hour. First noob with less than 60 days and has been smoking for less than a year, PM me.

Geez. Ya can't give away cigars these days....

Okay. I am going to the PO within the hour. First noob with less than 60 days and has been smoking for less than a year, PM me.

I used to look at my profile and the first newbie that would view my profile would get the PIF

I used to look at my profile and the first newbie that would view my profile would get the PIF

In your world I hate to think what that was :laugh:

Hey Matt, your assistance is needed in the B/S/T forum :whistling:

WOW!
got he sticks... very very nice!
Watch out for your mail box... I am sending you my best sticks =)