• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

North Atlanta Area Herf

gr8full2day

FNG in Training
A few folks are getting together on January 16, 2005 at US Play in Kennesaw, GA around Noonish, 12:30pm for those in Rio Linda!! Would love to see some more folks make it. The place has a ton of TV's for football, couchs and chairs and pool tables in a cigar friendly environment. BTW for those that drink, they have full service bar.

Directions

From Atlanta, take I-75 North to exit 269/Barrett Parkway. Go left under the overpass and through the first light. Turn left at second light (BP gas station)on Cobb Place Blvd. We're at top of the hill, next to Costco.

From Chattanooga, take I-75 South to exit 269/Barrett Parkway. Go right. Turn left at first light (BP gas station)on Cobb Place Blvd. We're at top of the hill, next to Costco.

Looking forward to meeting some CPers next Sunday!!

Russell

I'm probably scheduled to work, but I'll try my damndest (yeah, I made that word up!) to get out of it.

Eric

I guess I'll show since I got your box of cigars.........

LOL

Jim

Looks like only four of us on the guest list so far...

Sleepyjim (Guest of Honor!!)
Winston
Nate
Gr8full2day

I guess the folks from Chatta-Vegas might not make it.. :( Oh well, may be next time!! :D :laugh:

sorry man, I'd love to make it but it seems the forces of fate are against me

Pheonixash said he was coming by.....

Jim

guest of honor.......

You just want your cigars!!

LOL

So how'd this go? I wish I could have been there :(

Eric

ditto. We will have to do another soon. On a Saturday, I'm off on that day! lol

The herf was a lot of fun. We met Jim at US Play and had a good herf and watched the Eagles game...Vikes Suck!!....Anyway, I really had a good time and was really cool to meet some fellars face to face. Definitely will need to do this again and apparently it needs to be on a Saturday. Lets get this puppy planned... :D ...Thanks again Jim and Phil for coming out!!

I Concur, great time!!

Bad game.....

Great Smokes!!

Time for another....

Jim