• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

North Floridians

Gator

Was in Jax Sat and stopped by Tobacco Cove, and they had maybe 10 boxes of Opus for MSRP. They don't ship, so ya gotta be able to go by there and pick 'em up...

Well Gator, tell me more. I can't afford a box, so what do you have and at how much for a 5'er?

Thanks in advance.

Ed

Who's close enough to go buy them ALL!! :D I wouldn't mind having some xXx if anyone does happen to be close by.

I'm heading up to Georgia later this week; perhaps a little detour is in store... naaah, unfortunately that would add 3 hours on to my already 7 hour trip. :(

I'll be down in Brunswick in about two weeks. I'm sure they'll be gone by then.

Bummer...thanks for the heads up, but not being able to do anything about it is torture.

actually they pretty much always have them in stock, believe it or not. They also had a bunch of the tins... I'm sure they'll still have most of them. If this economy wasn't drowning my business, i'd have 5-6 more boxes of Opus in the humi ;)

Who's close enough to go buy them ALL!! :D I wouldn't mind having some xXx if anyone does happen to be close by.

I'd definitely be in for half a box of these suckers...