• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

North San Diego County

Fia

Going to be in town from July 3rd to July 15th. Ill be staying in Fallbrook at my mothers house. Looking to see if there are any herfs going on. Also just to throw the thought out there, my mom's association has a comm rec/center pool. We can BBQ, smoke cigars, byob, kind of thing down there any time too. Her place is located pretty much at the intersection of I-15 and Hwy 76. Hope to see some of the CPers. :thumbs:

I live in Fallbrook.

1. There is a group of lad's that get together at JJ Landers on Main street,
for a smoke on the patio ever week or so.

2. I go over to the communal area, on Main street during the day, (when I'm not working) for a smoke.
Fallbrook is very cigar friendly.

3.We also go to Ringers, on 76, for a smoke on the front patio. The've got Bastard there...

Cheers...KiltLad

I live in Fallbrook.

1. There is a group of lad's that get together at JJ Landers on Main street,
for a smoke on the patio ever week or so.

2. I go over to the communal area, on Main street during the day, (when I'm not working) for a smoke.
Fallbrook is very cigar friendly.

3.We also go to Ringers, on 76, for a smoke on the front patio. The've got Bastard there...

Cheers...KiltLad

Sounds like some good info. Im definitely interested.

I'd love to head down and join you guys. I'm about an hour north of Fallbrook. Hope to see some more details.

Joe

Is this the sign-up thread?
If I'm not working, I'll be there!

Is ringers in bonsall?
[/quote]

Yes it is. It's just across the border... North of 76 and Olive Hill rd.
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure I know where that is now. Thanks.
[/quote]

De nada...