• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Not a lot...

SamGuss

Hi everyone,

Yes, the newbie reviewer IS back, but not with any new reviews as of yet... though I am considering re-posting some of my more favorable ones and ones from within my old "cigar dossier".

I have smoked a couple of cigars this last couple of weeks. Matter of fact as many of you know, the Short Story is one of my favorite little "go-to's". Well gone and got for $6.25!!! When the hell did these things sky rocket??? You all STOP smoking them so they will go back down in price and I can enjoy them again at a decent price ok?

As a side note, this is my first Short Story in several months. Ahhhh how my mouth is watering with the tastes of it all, though I do think I may have to re-train my palette again.

Also enjoyed the VSG Tres Mystique that Allofus posted a review on. Excellent little cigar and at least that was about what eveyrone seems to be paying for them (about $8 - I think mine was $8.25 around here).

Another old favorite I enjoyed last weekend with a bud (while I turned him onto the Hemmingway Signature *chuckles* the bastid never knew what hit him) was an AF Sungrown. Robusto size/shape, though never could keep all them sizes straight and names for em.

Oh but it sure is nice to be smoking again. See ya on the boards.

Oh and BTW, before my departure I did up a little cigar calculator dehoppie in Excell that I shared with some of the guys. Heard there were some bugs... well give me some time (which is in short demand around here for me) and I will try to put together an updated one, perhaps with a few less bugs in them.

Sam

Sam, JR is carrying Fuentes on their website now. The Short Story is going for $100/box. Just checked and they are currently out, they did have the Signature and Classic in stock though.

Thanks Shador!

And yeah I nubbed it :love: (the short story that is)

Sam