• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Not attempting to say something clever!

Jack Straw

Unlike some of our more clever members, I will not try to tie this to a song, poem or a military type offensive. :rolleyes:

Unlike some of our more clever members, I will not try to tie this to a song, poem or a military type offensive.
rolleyes.gif

What are you trying to say then?

???

Thanks Jay. You sent it to the right guy. No one knows more about this stuff than a Navy CPO. I let you know what I think soon.

Doc.

Why can't the clairvoyant ones win the lottery?

Nice play, great target!
If aliens are just trying to educate us, help us, save us from ourselves, why do they always abduct someone from a trailer who drank a 12 pak first?

And what's up with the anal probes, anyway? What are they, proctologists from outer space? "Hi, we just used our incredibly advanced technology and flew 12.7 light years through a wormhole to stick this up your anus!" ???

~Boar

Why can't the clairvoyant ones win the lottery?

Nice play, great target!
If aliens are just trying to educate us, help us, save us from ourselves, why do they always abduct someone from a trailer who drank a 12 pak first?

And what's up with the anal probes, anyway? What are they, proctologists from outer space? "Hi, we just used our incredibly advanced technology and flew 12.7 light years through a wormhole to stick this up your anus!" ???

~Boar

Or..... "Hi, we just used our incredibly advanced technology and flew 12.7 light years from Uranus to stick this up your wormhole" ???