• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Not New to Cigars, But New To CP....Hindsite 101

Atchafalaya

I was on my sailboat in jamaica and my partner and crew broke her leg. I took on a local young man for crew and sailed to the caymen islands.Put her on a plane and could find no other crew that could legally travel to the USA. Sailed to Mexico,still no luck finding crew, the only county left was cuba so off we went. I flew him back to Jamaica and sailed solo to key west.I have a 53 ft sail boat and it is not easy to sail alone. So I accidently went to Cuba!!!

I only smoke Cubans,because i travel there severl times a year. i'm retired and by accident went to Cuba in 1998. Met a lot of great people and saw the need of the average citizen. Through a lot of doctor friends who donate medical suppies, drugs, clothes and equipment: I take to doctor friends in Cuba. All the donations are offered to the people at no cost to them. Most donations to Cuba end up in a government store if you do not know how to donate them.

To help cover expenses i bring back the best cigars i can find.If your not a *%$, *%#$# email me.