• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Not your average Rick-roll

merkinmullet

Nirvana Smell's like teen spirit and well, The Rickman himself in a feat of genius. If you don't listen to it twice you get your money back.

Be in awe!

Disturbing at best ???

I'm a huge Nirvana fan, and I found this to be rather entertaining, lol.

Smells Like Teen Spirit - One of the most influential songs written and performed in the last 30 years, like it or not.

That is f'n sweet....

Tim

I'd be curious to hear the resulting mashup from the two unused "halves" of that.

Rick Astley sure does do that one move pretty well, and that cheerleader's boobs sure have withstood the test of time.

I'm a huge Nirvana fan, and I found this to be rather entertaining, lol.

Smells Like Teen Spirit - One of the most influential songs written and performed in the last 30 years, like it or not.

I understand your point but it's for that reason why I can't (or, rarely, I should say) listen to it anymore. It's the one song that everyone and their mother points to in reference to a whole scene, a whole era, a whole genre of music, and IMHO, there were so many better songs that came out of that scene. To me, it's the musical equivalent to the term "grunge", or a plaid shirt. It distills everything down to a nice handy label if you will.

I like Nirvana as well, but I'd much rather listen to "Dive" off of Incesticide. Just my .02. I'm just a Soundgarden and Alice in Chains geek that's trying to cope with crappy corporate radio!