• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Noteworthy cigar items on ebay..

Fuscat

I seem to not have the ability to concentrate one ounce here at work today. While goofing off I ran into a few items on ebay that I thought were interesting, and thought maybe some others may find them interesting as well.. So with out further ado:

For the Kentucky Derby fans:
Official Cigar

Hey atleast if you quit smoking your wife/girlfriend/significant other would gladly take it off your hands!
3f_1.JPG

A pretty neat antique Cuban Partagas humidor jar:
Partagas Jar

A bit pricey but still pretty cool!
Partagasmint1.jpg

For those who have a shower in their Smoking Room:
Shower Curtain

For some reason I get the impression this was designed for the single cigar smoker:
83_0.JPG

For AVB:
Single Malt Cutter

A Macallan Single Malt Scotch branded cutter:
38_1.JPG

An interesting table top V-Cutter:
V-Cutter

What else to say?
zzzz.jpg

A strange penny someone stamped smoking something (looks like a big fatty joint to me but..):
Smokin' Penny

You decide:
39_1.JPG

And finally for those with persistant beetle problems:
Beetle Traps!

ehh?
a3_1_b.JPG

Wow Derek....don't you have better things to be thinking bout...like o i dunno the baby you ahve on the way?

Good interesting finds and i hope you and the wife have a prosperous next few weeks.

Hahah yea I know! Hence the lack of concentration!! From my understanding I should be able to still squeeze out a couple hours in the afternoon on Saturday for the Padron event!!! :D Needless to say I will have alot to smile about!

Wow.....thats just wow.....well im glad to see your other family is just as important....whats the wifey gonna say about all that though?

Actually it was her idea! She doesn't want me to miss out! Yup she's a keeper! ;)