• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nothing goes better with the ocult than vodka

hoshnasi

Hobbling hero
I guess Dan Ackroid has been into the paranormal for quite a while. He's also into different kinds of alcohol. He owns a winery and now has affiliated himself with the most paranormal vodka in the world.

Crystal Head Vodka

I don't know if this has been posted. I did a search, but if you have tried it how did you like it? I'm a Vodka and club soda kind of guy so this may be interesting. High priced vodka always seems like a waste to me though. I like that middle (Stoli) ground.

Oh, I want that just to have the bottle on my bar shelf! Wicked cool!

~Boar

I was thinking the same thing.

Maybe I'm going about this all wrong but I don't frankly "get" expensive vodka drinking. Scotch, bourbon, whiskey, wine all these make sense to me. There are many different flavors a keen palette can pick up. However, with vodka isn't the more expensive stuff the most absent of flavor? Maybe I'm coming at this all wrong, I was told by others who are into vodka that the point is purity and cleanness of taste.

So when Dan says his vodka has a sweet natural flavor to it I'm intrigued... At least enough to try it once.

His marketing sounds like an ad for the last Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull movie. But then again I saw it in store and was tempted to pick it up for the bottle :blush:

I too want the bottle as a centerpiece for my bar. I looked up pricing for these at my local and it was $52 a bottle. Kinda pricey for vodka but very cool idea and marketing scheme.

Drink enough Vodka and you're apt to believe anything.

Doc.

. . . with vodka isn't the more expensive stuff the most absent of flavor? Maybe I'm coming at this all wrong, I was told by others who are into vodka that the point is purity and cleanness of taste.

So when Dan says his vodka has a sweet natural flavor to it I'm intrigued... At least enough to try it once.

There's a wide range out there, but the differences are more subtle. I'm no aficionado or connoisseur, but I do like an occasional vodka, tonic & lime, vodka martini or Bloody Mary . . . Grey Goose is like drinking a cloud, Dripping Springs (personal favorite) a bit grainier, Absolut a bit crisp and slightly harsh but GREAT in a Bloody Mary.

Can't imagine drinking vodka straight for the taste, really. As a mixer, though, there's no shortage of reasons to choose one over another.

~Boar

Vodka is SUPPOSED to be tasteless. The only other cool vodka bottle I can think of is

alcapone.jpg