• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nothing is fun when you are sick

SmokinInCanada

You feel awful.
Anything you eat has a chance of coming back up.
Food all tastes the same.
Liquids are either to hot or to cold.
You go threw tissues like your trying to clear cut a section of forest.
You are either to hot or really cold.

And the wost part.....

You can't smoke any of your pipes :(

I hope this passes soon.

I hear ya big fella. I just woke up sick out of my mind, swollen tonsils, phlegm, and mucous city.

And the worst part is? You can't smoke any of your cigars. :(

Aw dude...we all know the feeling. I had a sinus infection about a month ago that just ruined every moment of my day.

Worse of all, I find it hard enough to scrape up a half hour to myself to enjoy a pipe when I am healthy, during the couple weeks I was sick, there were numerous "perfect time for a pipe" moments that I encountered. Now that I am healthy, where are they????

Get well soon bro! Use this time to buy some old pipes off of eBay and restore them. Gives you something to do while laying on the couch and something to look forward to smoking when you get better.

It won't help you now, but whenever I feel a cold coming on I grab the Zicam. I don't know if it's science or in my head, but it definitely works to lessen the symptoms and shortens their duration.

Good luck!

I am fighting one myself. Hard to hunt for deer or go coon hunting when you are sick and feel like going back to bed. Oh ya there is that work thing too. I just got a pipe pass today as well. just finished cleaning the pipes with the everclear/salt method too. :angry:

Some peppermint Snopps might help.

I hope all of you feel better soon. I'll smoke a Siglo VI for you guys tonight!

Wow...it's been a week and I feel worse. Stupid colds going around dammit.

Damn.

Now it's my turn. Was fine all day Thanksgiving, even enjoyed a pipe while watching the parade. Friday woke up feeling like my head weighed a hundred pounds. I've got a mucus factory working overtime in my face.

No pipes for me this weekend. :(

Time to start working on shutting down the factory.