• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nov. 19th Uptown Cigar Club dinner @ Hillside Manor in Kingston, NY&#3

EricDriscoll

CRA Ambassador # 175966
In honor of uptown_isy and Uptown Cigar Company in Kingston NY the Uptown Cigar club was born. They are now hosting their first cigar dinner at the Hillside Manor in Kingston NY on Friday November 19th. I have been to the Pepin event held there and the place and people were fantastic! Tickets are only $40 for buffet and cigars included with a cash bar. There will also be a raffle for many fine smokes. If you wish to reserve a spot as it is going quickly please send a PM ASAP. This will be a good time!

Uptown Cigar Club Dinner @
Hillside Manor, November 19th
240 Boulevard
Kingston, NY 12401-6402
(845) 331-4386

I bet all the linen in that place still reeks of smoke after that Pepin dinner :laugh: Hey Jay, can I smoke in your car?

LOL. We took that place over and they came back for more Los! And no, if Pepin can't smoke in Jay's car then no one can! I sat next to Pepin the whole way up and both of us were itching for a smoke. Luckily when we finally got up there he busted out that bundle of sticks.

LOL. We took that place over and they came back for more Los! And no, if Pepin can't smoke in Jay's car then no one can! I sat next to Pepin the whole way up and both of us were itching for a smoke. Luckily when we finally got up there he busted out that bundle of sticks.

:laugh: You looked like a little child wedged in the middle between Pepin and John. :laugh:

I'm with Los on the linens still reeking of smoke. There was a fog so thick I couldn't see the guy next to me.

:laugh: You looked like a little child wedged in the middle between Pepin and John. :laugh:

I'm with Los on the linens still reeking of smoke. There was a fog so thick I couldn't see the guy next to me.

I am a man child. This explains while Pepin and I were asking "Are we there yet?" in Spanish every ten minutes.

This time we will be taking Joeparty's company car and we CAN smoke.

Thanks for posting this Christian. It doesnt' look like I'm going to make it, but I'm still sending up smokes for the dinner and raffles.

Thanks for posting this Christian. It doesnt' look like I'm going to make it, but I'm still sending up smokes for the dinner and raffles.

You are the man Is and it won't be the same without you!

Yeah Isy, we'll definitely miss you brother. I'm a bit confused though, on the FaceBook page Alan posted that the event is at Mariner's Harbor which is located at the Kingston Water Front. You posted that it's the Hillside Manor, has the location changed and if so, Alan should update it on FB. Either way, it will be great to see your ugly mugs again...... :D :thumbs: :p

It did change locale to Hillside Manor were the Pepin event was held. I will let Alan know to change on FB. It will be good to see you again you handsome devil!

It did change locale to Hillside Manor were the Pepin event was held. I will let Alan know to change on FB. It will be good to see you again you handsome devil!

Thanks for clearing thing up brother, see you guys soon......

Would love to attend, but seriously not a fan on the venue. While I recall having a great time, that Pepin event is a quite a bit cloudy to me, and not because I had too much to drink. Have fun guys.

Would love to attend, but seriously not a fan on the venue. While I recall having a great time, that Pepin event is a quite a bit cloudy to me, and not because I had too much to drink. Have fun guys.

I have to agree. However, someone called the Health Dept on the original venue, which would have been perfect. Restaurant owner backed out once they called him.