• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Noventa

Rconectn

King of Scotland
Just finished smoking this cigar, I guess what is a new/limited release, by Carlos Torano; I liked it! Great medium to full bodied smoke. I'm not a fan of Torano cigars, but this one was very nice, just not the price. Anyone else like these?

I did have one and liked it. I do have to say that I though the price was a little steep.

Had one just the other day, thought it was OK... I'd rather buy two 1916's...
Chris

I picked one of these up in Colorado whan I was there last Spring. Smoked it shortly after I returned home and loved it. Well made and tasty. Along with the Exodus (gold) this is one of my favorite Toranos.

As for the price ... not expensive as cigars go but on the high end for Torano. I was not turned off by the price at all though ... of course cheaper would be better.

- Jason

I bought one on clearance. It was OK, but there are plenty cigars for half the money that I would rather smoke. The construction was good. The flavor was OK, but nothing special. My gripe was that they carry the "something special" price tag, but don't offer anything that lives up to that hype. I expect a $10-12 cigar that is touted as full-bodied to bring more to the table.

D