• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Novice Smoke: Must Be Mellow

McPatrickClan

McPatrickClan
I love the taste after a cigar. Many novice smokers do not.
:D

I have a buddy from Atlanta flying in for a few days. He has indicated that he absolutely enjoys cigars with me, so I am going to treat him to a nice one. I am searching for a cigar that is mellow and not too strong. The thing is, he might not be able to handle it. Suggestions?

Dunhill
Davidoff
Nat Sherman
Cuesta Rey
Diamond Crown
Fonseca
Paul Gramarian
AVO

Any of the above are "high quality" Milder-medium bodied smokes. So just take your pick. :D

**I'm sure someone will pipe in and say "I've always felt Macanudo was a well made lighter cigar...I've always enjoyed them...blah blah blah blah blah blah blah...well you know what? Who cares!!!!!!!!!!!** :lookup:

I've always felt Macanudo was a well made lighter cigar...I've always enjoyed them...blah blah blah blah :D

I've too have always felt Macanudo was a well made lighter cigar...I've always enjoyed them...blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

LMAO :D

Have to agree with Puro and Dave.... though a newbie at cigar smoking myself and gaining a taste for more stronger smokes, the Macanudo's that I have had are both tasty and very light. The Macanudo Hampton Place (?) or something like that Maduro was by far the best I have tried out of the line and very mellow. They come in a brown tube, natural wraps in a white tube.

Sam

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiss my ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You SOB's!!!! :angry:

Take your Macanudo's and shove them up your ass. Why go ruin a newbies cigar experience like that. Any other "party store" cigar you want to recommend? Talk about the most annoying product from the cigar boom. Can't you all just let it die?

;) LOL

TheBeast said:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kiss my ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You SOB's!!!! :angry:

Take your Macanudo's and shove them up your ass. Why go ruin a newbies cigar experience like that. Any other "party store" cigar you want to recommend? Talk about the most annoying product from the cigar boom. Can't you all just let it die?

;) LOL
I think The Beast is right about two things:

1) Macanudos are like "sucking on air

2) The Detroit Lions are going to be in the Super Bowl next season

I like the Davidoff and Dunhill choices. I will go buy this week...

I think The Beast is right about two things:

1) Macanudos are like "sucking on air

2) The Detroit Lions are going to be in the Super Bowl next season

I think he meant that the Detroit Lions are sucking air and they will be smoking Macanudos at the Super Bowl

Funny!!! The State of Texas sure is full of quality NFL teams these days...NOT!!!LMFAO :p

Who will be worse than the lowly Lions? The Cowboys or The Texans?LOL.

OK, another "Party Store Cigar" just for The Beast....

Travis Club Senators, Yuuuuuuum yum