• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Now that it's almost summer watcha do'n??

DarrenR

I swear I am number 8!
I figured I'd ask the question, whats everyones plans for this summer:confused:
My smoking room basement will be done this week when the carpet is put down so its on to yard work for me.

I will be tied up most of the Summer with family obligations. I will be visiting my parents with the kids in July. That is in Omaha. Going to Denver for a week in August. In between those I have Cub Scout camps with my son. Not just once, but twice. The rest of the time will be parties and cigars.

Lots of herfing. New Orleans and Los Angelos in June. Chicago and St. Louis a few times too. Also, lots of playing with the kids, yard work and preparing for the building of the new house later this year.

Having a 1,900 sq. feet 2 level deck being built as I speak. Should make for some great summertime smoking fun.

Putting in a few new flower beds and the usual yard work. Extension of the deck to wrap it around the house. Replacing carpeting with wood flooring on first floor of the house. And a little painting inside and out.Instead of our annual vacation to Maine, family decided to head to Pacific Northwest in August. Oh, and lots of cigars out on the deck while grilling.

I am in the process of getting my 1982 GL1100 Honda Goldwing Aspencade ready to ride!!!Having a pond put it for the dogs to swim in and going to put trout in. Hangin' out enjoyin' smokes and BBQ :) Deb

Nice an aspencade!:shocked:
I'll just be sitt'n around doing yard work and herf'n it should be a great summer.