• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Now what ?

Dysfunctional

Newbie here......

Lovely wife got me a humidor by SIGLO for an early christmas present... :love:

Dammit it......it came empty........ :angry: She says I gotta fill it myself.... :0

Read the FAQ's around and now proceeding to set up my Humidor...... Using the 50/50 solution but have been reading about the Climmax (nice word) beads....wondering if I can get in in Singapore or is there a similar type stuff here...?? Anyone ??

Also.....got to get a hygrometer as I dont have one at the moment..... the one that was supposed to come with the humi is missing :( should I go digital or analog ??

Singapore is really humid here (about 80% plus) so I have to be careful with my Cigars I would like to maintain my humidity at about 65% but am lost as to how to do it..... I cant find the PG solution only premixed versions.....any other substitutes ?? I was told to add a few drops to the humidifier (50/50) but what is a few drops ??

Oooh.....I LOVE MY WIFE......she came home with a cigar case and inside were 3 Cohiba Robusto's..... :love: :love:

Appreciate any assistance...thanks

Use beads.

Click HERE

Vern also sells an inexpensive analog hygrometer complete with a calibration kit that works just as well if not better than those fance, expensive ones. With the beads, you hardly need one anyway. The beads maintain a constant humidity and when they get too dry or too wet, the analog gauge indicates this and you can then correct the problem (add water or dry them out).