• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nuclear (cigar) bomb on its way

moki

el Presidente
WARNING! Anyone in the Stewartstown, PA area, or the state of PA for that matter, run to your bomb shelters. A first-strike nuclear offensive has been launched, and the aftermath isn't going to be pretty.

DC# 0303 2460 0000 1955 0103

Got a shelter in the back yard, glad I have time to stock up some food and water! :p

AVB said:
Got a shelter in the back yard, glad I have time to stock up some food and water! :p
You're in serious trouble my friend. Better stock up on the Scotch.

Didn't you know? Scotch is called the"water of life" :0 :D

AVB said:
Didn't you know? Scotch is called the"water of life" :0 :D
yer gonna need it buddy. In a way you may not fully understand yet. ;)

Now you went and did it, you've chased me off Cigar Pass. There is no way I can repay your generosity or even attempt to catch up on the kharma. My only choice is to disappear and try to enjoy EVERY CIGAR THAT WAS ON MY WISH LIST which you sent me.

I have been bombed by a master, please accept my surrender and I await your terms.

AVB said:
Now you went and did it, you've chased me off Cigar Pass. There is no way I can repay your generosity or even attempt to catch up on the kharma. My only choice is to disappear and try to enjoy EVERY CIGAR THAT WAS ON MY WISH LIST which you sent me.

I have been bombed by a master, please accept my surrender and I await your terms.

Oh, now that was a riot!!
lol.gif

AVB said:

My terms are that you now obtain the other end of the pairings (the Scotches) and just enjoy the hell out of yourself. :D

Glad they arrived safely.

Took me a while to find that damn RyJ 125th Anniversary -- it isn't an ISOM, but hey, it fits the bill. The amusing part is that you were helping me find cigars for your bomb (see the Trader's forum ;) ).