• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nullsmurf!

cigardawg

Brothers, if you ever head to Denver, I hope you have the pleasure of meeting up with Bruce (Nullsmurf). I did and am thankful for it.

Hospitality? Well, let's see. Bruce picked me up at the airport and had a VSG Enchantment waiting in the truck for me. Lit it up as we headed over to a local B&M. Arrived at the Original Cigar Store...great selection. Picked out some stogies and talked with the owner and staff. Once again, great hospitality. The owner let us smoke in the fantastic private lounge, we had drinks, and lulled away the afternoon over another cigar.

This evening, Bruce and I had a wonderful Italian dinner and headed over to the Churchill Bar to have more smokes. This place was awesome. Definitly cigar-smoking atmosphere. I can't wait to go back some day.

Bruce, let me just say thank you. You've made my visit to Denver a most wonderful experience and I hope we get to share stories over a cigar again in the near future. :thumbs:

How the hell do I top that?

I had a wonderful time. Scot went toe-to-toe with Rick, the owner of The Original Cigar Store while I tried vainly to comprehend. Nevertheless, we talked family, shop, and cigars. Gents, he is the quiet type, but I can attest to his knowledge of the leaf, especially the ISOMs.

Scot, you were great company and a great Brother. As new as I am to cigars, this was my first HERF experience. At Churchill's, we smoked with the bigwigs (no shortage of $1000 suits). You gifted me some great sticks and absolutely corrupted my palate (such as it is). Any time, man!

Aw, I guess you had to be there.

Now you have me doing Wayne's World flashbacks...

Sounds like you had a great time. This is what it's all about! :thumbs:

Just kiddin' Bruce - sounds like a VERY good time. Too bad I don't get out to Denver very often. ;)

Brothers, if you ever head to Denver, I hope you have the pleasure of meeting up with Bruce (Nullsmurf). I did and am thankful for it.
And where the hell were you when I went to Denver in February? :p

Glad you guys had fun. Sharing stogies among friends is the best. Next time I'm in Denver, I'll be sure to look you up.

Cheers!
- C

Wow that is hospitality. Sound like you all had a hell of a time.

And where the hell were you when I went to Denver in February? :p

Glad you guys had fun. Sharing stogies among friends is the best. Next time I'm in Denver, I'll be sure to look you up.

Cheers!
- C

Didn't know! :0

Sounds like a great time. Bruce did you talk Scot into coming to Vegas?

I tried, but no.