• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

NullSmurf

wtrfwler1

Bruce and I had a little wager on the Broncos game Sunday for a blind fiver. The Seahawks pulled it out and today I got my package from Bruce. Besides the fact that Mr. NullSmurf can't count, I was blown away with the contents of this expanded fiver. Thanks Bruce, a true BOTL. I'll see if I can't come up with a game in the next week or so and give you a chance to win something back.

Robby

Way to go Bruce. Instead of wallowing in our ass kicking he kicks a little as himself, nice play! Cookie I only sent 5 because I have to save some for next time, and the time after that! :sign:

Bruce and I had a little wager on the Broncos game Sunday for a blind fiver. The Seahawks pulled it out and today I got my package from Bruce. Besides the fact that Mr. NullSmurf can't count, I was blown away with the contents of this expanded fiver. Thanks Bruce, a true BOTL. I'll see if I can't come up with a game in the next week or so and give you a chance to win something back.

Robby

Heck, I just threw in a couple of my buck-a-stick dailies. My pleasure, Bro! Enjoy.

It seems Bruce can't count worth shit, but has deadly aim.

Is it just me, or can anyone else see this ending up to be another full-blown full-out war??

Don't mess with Bruce. His wife lets him smoke in the house. He's voodoo or something!

Sorry bout the Donkeys (not really) but well played Bruce.