• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Nuts!

SFG75

Master-passer
A Welsh rugby fan has put the "fanatic" back in fan. Geoff Huish, 26, was so convinced that powerful England would defeat Wales in Saturday's match that he announced at a local social club, "If Wales win, I'll cut my balls off." Wales won 11-9 and Huish went home, severed his testicles and then walked back to the bar before he was taken to the hospital. Let's face it -- that's one bet Huish should have welshed on. (Sorry, couldn't resist. Thanks to 10 Spot reader Scott of Columbus, Ohio, for the tip.)
SI/CNN.com

I would never bet my testicles on anything. God, what a weirdo!.

:0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0

That's just plain stupid. I'm sure no one took his bet seriously to begin with. At least now that idiot can't taint the gene pool any further. :thumbs:

He now has a whole range of additional job possibilities as a eunuch, however, most will be outside the British Isles. Hope he doesn't get too fat! :D

mrjinglesusa said:
That's just plain stupid. I'm sure no one took his bet seriously to begin with. At least now that idiot can't taint the gene pool any further. :thumbs:
[snapback]164813[/snapback]​

LOL-good one jingles!. It never ceases to amaze me how those who shouldn't breed, tend to have about a dozen kids, while the smart people have less than a litter. Just something I've noticed through work. :p

Sounds like a Darwin Award - Honorable Mention to me

(Didn't die but did remove himself from breeding stock)

Treamayne said:
Sounds like a Darwin Award - Honorable Mention to me

(Didn't die but did remove himself from breeding stock)
[snapback]165089[/snapback]​

Maybe he was acting as the "life guard in the gene pool"!

rnccen said:
Two Words:

Ouch

Moron
[snapback]165430[/snapback]​

No doubt Paul!. :0 :0 I personally can't help but wonder if they guy didn't have some mental disorder. I mean, really. . . .that has to be explanation on that one. To do that and head back to the bar? He's super lucky that he didn't bleed to death at all.