• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

O.L.D.F.A.R.T. S.M.A.C.K.E.M.

davela

Wife handed me a Priority Box today."Whats this" she says "I dunno" I say,"yeah right" she says "really I don't know"(did that last order from Serious not go to my work? shit)'.Open it" she says. Oh well might as well.
Pretty cool thanks. Dave

Hahahaha....these bombs are cool....good job to the sender and congrats to the recipients!

Still playing in the major leagues. Way to go!

It's wonderful you guys are getting hit, but I still think posting pics of the contents of bombs is bad form, for all the reasons discussed ad nauseaum.

One guys opinion - B.B.S.

Very nice!

I do agree with B.B.S though...another guys opinion :D

Brian

Wife handed me a Priority Box today."Whats this" she says "I dunno" I say,"yeah right" she says "really I don't know"(did that last order from Serious not go to my work? shit)'.Open it" she says. Oh well might as well. Pretty cool thanks. Dave

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nice! Nothing like getting scrutinized by the boss for getting free cigars. "Sure they were free. Let me see your credit card statement!" :laugh:

Nice play NUTS!

BTW: I also agree with B.B.S. I would lose the pic. or just post it without the cigars. Just my humble opinion.

Great target NUTS !! Dave does not post as much these days, but has been sitting with us at AL's and the Golden Leaf up here in Minneapolis for over the last year plus now keeping us grounded and smoking some great cigars. Dave is who got me hooked in this mess and is a great BOTL.

Nice Play.

Well aimed, NUTS. I hope Dave is able to crawl out from the wreckage in time to show up at Al's this Thursday. :laugh: