• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Oahu CPers

wavescrashing

Bolis or bust
I'm heading to Oahu in about 2 months and will be there for 3 years (for real this time) :sign:
It's official, so speak up and let's herf!
-Mike

Where are you being stationed at? I live on the westside of the island (Waipahu).

Dave

Nice base there, lot of greenery and tropical scenery and a pretty good golf course. You are going to find a lot of cigar buddies there too. It's just a hop over a moutain from where I live so hooking up for a herf is do-able!

Looking forward to meeting ya!

Dave

Sounds good..let us know when you get here. Ive been meaning to hook up with dave for the 1st time too. We have been due for a herf anyway. BTW, just to let you two know there is a big smoker on 4/1 called the "No Joke Smoke". Pete Johnson and Jesus Fuego will be there. I will be there with Xikar. Food, drinks, cigars = a good time. Check with SWAM at http://swamwine.com/ and ask for Jill. She will be selling tickets to the event.

What up Fia! I'll definately give Jill a call and attend. I saw some pics from another HERF in my CigarPress magazine. I'll give RyderMonster and Rickets a shout out to attend too!

Sounds good..will finally be able to meet you. :thumbs:

I'll be sure to make that one.
Glad to see there's some fellow BOTL to herf with out there.
I also have a question about shipping smokes to Hawaii. If you know how customs "is" about shipping certain cigars, please let me know.

I'll be sure to make that one.
Glad to see there's some fellow BOTL to herf with out there.
I also have a question about shipping smokes to Hawaii. If you know how customs "is" about shipping certain cigars, please let me know.

Hey bro, I'd be glad to keep some of them "safe" for you if the shipping thing doesn't work out. I'd charge a nominal fee of course. ;)

If they are being shipped via mail from intl lots of stuff gets clipped. Lots of guys send things to the mainland and reship back to Hawaii.

If they are being shipped via mail from intl lots of stuff gets clipped. Lots of guys send things to the mainland and reship back to Hawaii.

X2 on that. Plus you won't get the usual "delivery guarantee" that normally applies.

X2 on that. Plus you won't get the usual "delivery guarantee" that normally applies.

Hey Jon is happy to act as your intermediary. Just ship everything to him. He will pack it with love a resend it to you on the island. No charge or anything. In fact if your nice to him he may include some of his home brew just for good measure.

PJ

Hey Jon is happy to act as your intermediary. Just ship everything to him. He will pack it with love a resend it to you on the island. No charge or anything. In fact if your nice to him he may include some of his home brew just for good measure.

PJ

LMAO, thanks for the volunteering PJ! :laugh: I like Mike (see my avatar?), so I'd do that for you bro...

PJ

LMAO, thanks for the volunteering PJ! :laugh: I like Mike (see my avatar?), so I'd do that for you bro...

I know it brother :thumbs:
Another 2 months and counting!
See you on the island Fia.