• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Oasis, Beads, or BOTH?!?!

jnknzz

Shankopotamus
This weekend I'm picking up [topic="0"]THIS[/topic] humidor from a very generous BOTL and it comes with a CO XL for the bottom part. I plan to use the bottom for just a few boxes(10-15) and the top for long-term single storage.

My question is should I get rid of the Oasis and go with just beads? Or would I be better off using both? I couldn't for the life of me figure out if you could even use both at the same time. Would they somewhat counteract each other or would the beads provide a sort of buffer so the CO wouldn't have to work as hard? I don't fully trust just the CO after reading numerous reviews on here and would like the added protection of the beads. I do use beads in both my desktops and would do so in the top-part of this one. Any help would be much appreciated guys!!!!!!!!

TIA,

Derek

PS - I plan to convert the foam in the CO to crytals immediately, if the CO is worth keeping... ???

edit to ask: If I use both, then how much beads do I need??????

The beads would be a good addition to the CO. This would not only help the CO to not have to work as hard, but add the ability to absorb excess humidity which the CO cannot do.

Dave