• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Obama and Rev Wright gettin jiggy

I'm assuming you were in the minority a few days ago! :laugh:

Being of a political nature, I don't know this video has a place here. But I'm sure we'll find out shortly.

No politics... you'll offend the liberals. :whistling:

CC told me about how there used to be a politics forum... I wish I'd joined then. :laugh:

*For the record, I think it's funny either way*

Hmmmm.....I wonder what could be the thinly veiled message to the video......hmmmmm..........

It isn't meant to send any kind of political message. It is simply meant to be a humorous video. If it were meant to send a political message, we wouldn't have included that clip of Bush dancing.

No political message?.... I thought it was that politicians can't dance! :sign: No matter what your political view, you gotta admit..... it is hilarious!

See, what ultimately happens here is that when people start talking about politics I have an urge to drink (the Irish in me). Not the light stuff either, I'll be doing car bombs and drinking Jameson's. Then once that kicks in I'll be on here non-stop talking crap about what I believe in and since I check CP religiously throughout the day it would most likely lead to my demise "Leaving Las Vegas" style.... So for my sake lets not put a foot over the border to politico town. Its been painful every time I get involved in these little posts. There is already one I want to quote and swing to the fences on.

:)

That the only white people who can dance are Jewish lesbians?

Is it weird that I get aroused thinking about that.........I'm just saying.....

It isn't meant to send any kind of political message. It is simply meant to be a humorous video. If it were meant to send a political message, we wouldn't have included that clip of Bush dancing.

Sure it's not. *wink wink*

The no politics rule isn't that hard to follow. Seriously.

That the only white people who can dance are Jewish lesbians?

Is it weird that I get aroused thinking about that.........I'm just saying.....

Then this is for you:

gallery_1870_61_23005.jpg