• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Occifer

JimK

So all this week, I've been gutting one of the rooms in my house. I'm talking everything, paint, electrical, new wood floors, baseboards, everything. So along with everything else, checking the mail has fallen by the wayside. I went and get the mail just now, and brought everything in except a suspicious-looking package, which I left on my bench in the garage, between the baseboard which was drying with a second coat of paint, two gallons of latex (with the tops off cause I'm lazy that way), my compound mitre saw, covered in sawdust, a very precious little craft project my wife was working on, and my cat, cause she loves to sit on my workbench.

I opened the package in the middle of all this, and now everything is covered with sawdust and paint, including the cat. Luckily, the cat ran in the house so nothing in the garage will be disturbed.

It should only set me back a couple of days. Nonetheless, I will be metting out some justice!

I have to go. My wife is screaming something about paint, my cat, her new sofa, and bloody revenge.

Thanks OC!!

YES, CLINT is a sneaky devil! :laugh: :cool: