• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

OCCUPATION LIST

LUCIANPOPPY

I want to use this post to start a domino effect of members posting their occupations and talents, in hopes of it possibly being beneficial to fellow S/BOTL.

Right now im a pharmacy intern at New York Methodist Hospital in NYC. In a yr i will be a pharmacist and plan on staying at the hospital. I will also try and get a job in a retail store, so i can have two jobs. My goal is to save up for a downpayment for a condo out in the city and to save up. After a few years of working as a pharmacist i want to switch to law and combine my degrees. Hopefully i will land a job as a patent lawyer or work for a drug company. Well see where life leads me.

Please keep this thread growing and and lets help eachother out.
PS- I have no talents.

I want to use this post to start a domino effect of members posting their occupations and talents, in hopes of it possibly being beneficial to fellow S/BOTL.

Right now im a pharmacy intern at New York Methodist Hospital in NYC. In a yr i will be a pharmacist and plan on staying at the hospital. I will also try and get a job in a retail store, so i can have two jobs. My goal is to save up for a downpayment for a condo out in the city and to save up. After a few years of working as a pharmacist i want to switch to law and combine my degrees. Hopefully i will land a job as a patent lawyer or work for a drug company. Well see where life leads me.

PS- I have no talents.

I play with myself at least once a day.

Oh wait...not sure how that relates to an occupation or talent....hmmmmm.

Nevermind.

(edit...that could be offensive!)

(edit edit....LINKY) ;)

PS- I have no talents.

Excellent idea LUCI!

Right now I'm working part time as a citrus fruit dyer in UT. It's a bit weird I know, actually not many people here know I do that, but not all fruits come out of the trees as perfect as they seem in your local grocer. I'm trying to get an internship in the Delivery Department, as I've done a few "ride alongs" with the delivery guys, but it's a pay raise and a boy gots to get paid whether it's dying fruit on the side for friends or delivering fruit on the up and up. My goal is to save up some cash for a loft so I can move out of my mom's house. Right not I barely have enough for my cell phone and a gym membership where they have these nice pullup bars and for some stogies. After a few months of working in delivery, I wanna go to school and switch to law too. What a small world. I'm thinking of being a trustee with like a department like the sheriff's or something, or maybe work for the lawyers. I know a few lawyers and they seem like jerks, but whatever, moneys good and their cars are nice. I'll see where life takes me, hope it's good.

PS- I do have a few talents like dying fruit, I can make my tongue a taco, and I'm good at math.

Jon you must be just right down the road from me in UT. My soft core adult store business is booming and I knew there was a great fruit place close by! Wanna trade?

Oh yes, I am talented at lotsa things ;)

Jon you must be just right down the road from me in UT. My soft core adult store business is booming and I knew there was a great fruit place close by! Wanna trade?

Oh yes, I am talented at lotsa things ;)

Ben, you know you wont get shit from any of us by saying that you're a male prostitute.. It's about damn time that you let everyone here know.

Oh yes, I am talented at lotsa things
wink.gif

Ben, you know you wont get shit from any of us by saying that you're a male prostitute.. It's about damn time that you let everyone here know.

His business is soft!

PS- I have no talents.
Damn, where were you a couple years ago when I could have used a dump truck full of norco!?

I don't exactly have a job per se, however, I go to school full-time which is pretty much like work.

I'm an international man of mystery. In the summer, I work as a gigolo in the south of France. When business is slow, I hire out as a henchman to evil overlords and archcriminal masterminds.

So, uhm, yeah. I can hench pretty good, if anyone needs that kind of thing. :cool:

~Boar

PS- I have no talents.

Excellent idea LUCI!

Right now I'm working part time as a citrus fruit dyer in UT. It's a bit weird I know, actually not many people here know I do that, but not all fruits come out of the trees as perfect as they seem in your local grocer. I'm trying to get an internship in the Delivery Department, as I've done a few "ride alongs" with the delivery guys, but it's a pay raise and a boy gots to get paid whether it's dying fruit on the side for friends or delivering fruit on the up and up. My goal is to save up some cash for a loft so I can move out of my mom's house. Right not I barely have enough for my cell phone and a gym membership where they have these nice pullup bars and for some stogies. After a few months of working in delivery, I wanna go to school and switch to law too. What a small world. I'm thinking of being a trustee with like a department like the sheriff's or something, or maybe work for the lawyers. I know a few lawyers and they seem like jerks, but whatever, moneys good and their cars are nice. I'll see where life takes me, hope it's good.

PS- I do have a few talents like dying fruit, I can make my tongue a taco, and I'm good at math.

Don't pay any attenion to this guy Lucian, he just likes to break balls.....just don't ask him what he does with his "tongue taco". :laugh:

BTW, I'm a pimp.

I'm in risk management (insurance)
I also do consulting work for people who need help with such enjoyable things as conditional use permits, alcohol licenses and other paperwork intensive, government imposed requirements necessary to start, run and stay in business.

I play a poor game of golf but love it.
I enjoy singing and have sung often in front of large crowds without them throwing rotten vegetables at me.
My kids keep telling me I need to grow up but I'm not sure what they mean by that.

Oh, and I'm the sole provider of heroin to South American. So if you're ever down there, and need a quick fix, I can hook you up.

I'm a shepherd. My talent is creativity. I created the question mark and a couple ofb math theories used in the production of optical lasers.

I'm a shepherd. My talent is creativity. I created the question mark and a couple ofb math theories used in the production of optical lasers.

Do you think they could mount those lasers to a shark? I had a... uh... work associate inquiring about that a while back.

I have my own direct mobile children's marketing company, it's small right now, only one vehicle, but I hope to expand soon. My biggest talent is appearing harmless.

gallery_9072_1009_4765.jpg

Dang, you guys have some really cool jobs (except Sneed). Me, I barely get by shoplifting cigarettes and selling them down at the parochial school.

I know he's a troll and we shouldn't feed him but it's fun