• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ocean City MD/ Fenwick Del ? ? ? ?

Beefcube

beeficus cubeicus
Will be in Ocean City,MD the week of july 31st to august 7th. 141st street right by Delaware line. I'll even open my humble humidor for the event, may not be all premiums but good smokes at least.

area 1;
Have a great condo with a private courtyard, deck, bbq grill. Pool 20 yards away. Nobody to complain about smoke in courtyard. Very quiet setting. 5 minute walk to beach. Day or night OK. Alcohol in courtyard a big OK. Full kitchen to mix drinks, food. I'll supply burgers, dogs, soda, snacky things, case of beer. I have mosquito torches. Bring whatever ya want it's our place.
area 2;
Could do a late afternoon beach herf.(you really don't want to see me in a bathing suit) Lifeguards usually leave 5:30-6pm. I own a surfrod but would buy 2 more and bait. Have a few chairs always, I just dig a small hole and sit next to the rods. Surf-fishing and cigars ? ? downfall: no alcohol on beach.....psst.. I mix my drinks before i go, don't tell anybody. I'll have a license to fish, everybodyelse is just watching ;) or if Del I'll buy a license there too.
area 3;
Any open air deck bar in the area that would allow vast cigar smoke, gotta call about those. Hopefully some in the area will allow it.

Anybody interested let me know so I can start stocking the humi soon. Pick a area, pick a day.......pm me and I'll get ya my cell phone #.