• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

October 5th Walkout

Krautle87

Confutatis maledictis, voca me cum benedictis.
Apparently the hygiene-impaired Che shirt-wearing far-left nutjobs are going to set their alarms early and arise from their reefer-induced stupors in order to not go to work and have protests against Bush, Haliburton, the Jews, or whoever the flavor of the month New World Order enemy is. Frankly I didn't even know these types had jobs. Some of the big names endorsing the event include Ward Churchill (9/11 Victims are little Eichmanns), Cindy Sheehan (George Bush is a lying bastard), and Mumia Al-Jamal ('nuff said).

Today, a couple thousand idiots are going to cause traffic disruptions and break out the paper mache puppets and fake coffins; while millions of hardworking citizens will report to their jobs and make their contribution towards this great country we call America. Let's all dedicate our day's labor to all the great men and women fighting overseas to protect us from harm, and give them the true support they need, so they can get the job done and come home as the victorious heroes they truely are. :thumbs:

Thought we covered this yesterday... ??? :rolleyes:

General discussion about anything other than cigars. Please refrain from discussing politics and other "touchy" subjects, as they tend to cause flame wars. If you do choose to discuss politics, we reserve the right to suspend and/or ban your account. If you're a new member, please use the Intro Forum to introduce yourself, and not the lobby.

My bad, I'm used to my hockey forum where we do politics in the hot stove alot. If a mod wants to delete this go right ahead, don't wanna make an issue. :blush:

For the record, I'm against nutjob protesters of all types, be it the far left "Free Mumia" types, or the far right "God Hates Fags" toolbags.

By the by, even a productive member of society doesn't work at 2 in the morning. :sign: ;)

Isn't this just the most wickedly awesome New England day ever. Mid 60's and sunny, slight breeze in the air. I hope this day never ends. I only wish I could be out in the Berkshires enjoying this.

My bad, I'm used to my hockey forum where we do politics in the hot stove alot. If a mod wants to delete this go right ahead, don't wanna make an issue. :blush:

Let me guess, GSBB? I post there as well and I really wish they would create a seperate politics forum. Nothing worse on checking out a thread and getting beaten over the head with propoganda (from both sides).

For the record, I'm against nutjob protesters of all types, be it the far left "Free Mumia" types, or the far right "God Hates Fags" toolbags.

Card Carrying member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy.

Thats odd

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Haha, I said I'm don't like FAR RIGHT nutbags. I think Coulter and Hannity are perfectly reasonable people. :whistling: :rolleyes:

Black Cloud, yeah I was referring to GSBB, I'm RyJ Maduro over there. (if you couldn't guess. :p)Nice mask, btw.

Card Carrying member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy.

Thats odd

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Haha, I said I'm don't like FAR RIGHT nutbags. I think Coulter and Hannity are perfectly reasonable people. :whistling: :rolleyes:

Black Cloud, yeah I was referring to GSBB, I'm RyJ Maduro over there. (if you couldn't guess. :p)Nice mask, btw.

Yeah, I think I PM'd you there a month ago. Anyway, while I don't particularly agree with your politics, I can certainly appreciate your love of cigars! :)

edit: Thanks about the mask! I guess you could tell who my favorite player was/is.

NO POLITICS!!!

Nobody cares what anyone else thinks about Ann Coulter or Al Franken around here! (Or any other left or right wing pundit or personality)

NO POLITICS!!!

I'll take the Right (boob) over the Left (boob) any day! Or is it the other way around? :)