• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Odd cigar shapes

loanshark

Body of a member. Heart of a Newbie
So I was interested in this medusa from Drew Estates. It is a culebra. So I started searching the web for other odd shapes. From what I found master rollers can roll tobacco into just about anything.
Have any of you seen or smoked any unusual shapes? I thought this might be a fun thread.
:cool:

Take a look at Moki's rare arturo fuentes page. In there he has all sorts of odd shaped cigars..!! ALso in his pictures from his trip to the A/F cigar plant..he took a cple picture of Carlito's fun box/which is full of all sorts of crazy cigar shapes!!

Yeah I have checked it out pretty cool stuff. I want to know how smokeable some of the shapes are?

i have smoked the partagas culebras..a vsg enchantment..an A/F short story a LFD chisel and a drew estate egg.. All smokeable cigars.. I think they are more novelty than anything.. And how a master torcedor shows off his skills!! :thumbs:

389436.jpg