• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Ode to a Dog Rocket

Roseysman

Still Me
Well here it is between holidays and having received so many cigars for xmas and from friends on here I didn't know where to begin.
So I decided what the hell lets see why these are called Dog Rockets?
As I dove into the rather large selection, I pulled out 2 of something called a Vega? Now I know why Chevy dropped this line, but I figured what the hell
1st one came out of the wrapper in pieces slightly arid I guess so I endeavored to persevere and open the 2nd one. After giving it the squeeze test and finding some signs of life I lit it up!
Houston we have ignition, draws ok tastes ok lights try another taste? So as I carefully draw the smoke across my palate.
BAM! (No it was not Emmiril)
The aforementioned cigar suddenly came to life or passed threw its last stages before giving up the ghost as it suddenly began to disintegrates before my eyes.
Suddenly I am holding what’s left of a charred band and some ash, as for the embers here’s where I see the name Dog Rocket coming from. The glowing embers floated down to floor level before landing on my pup. He went from 0 to destruction in under 6 seconds
As my pup took off in full flight & flame threw the house he proceeded to run under the xmas tree which then burst into flame as he dragged his smoldering ass across what was my new leather couch and down the hallway, flaming all the way. Well to make a long story short the fire department showed up to save my condo and the pup, unfortunately they couldn’t save my humidor, well at least what was inside it they said hmmmm? Those evidence bags the fire marshal had looked a lot like the ones my cigars came in.
Anyways the pup is fine except for a few bald patches and a slight smoky odor, as for me I learned my lesson.
Never ever light up a Dog Rocket inside and without adult supervision

Oh the humanity. A moment of silence for the humi.

??? Did the marshal confiscate the contents as evidence of arson? :0 :0

I don't know where you got the stuff. 

LOL @ geldor1

geldor, weren't you collecting dog rockets for a while there? :D

You didn't happen to send any to New Hampshire did you ???

Okay mums the word......... :sign:

Your Fire Marshal was kind to only take out a few "evidence bags". I usually tag-n-tape the whole humi! :D

Back