• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Off to visit Flushnutz

NavyWife

So I just wanted to say thanks. i have been a member here less than 48 hours (many have know my husband for a while) and you all have been great. I was able to make sure my husband's (flushnutz) humidor was at the right humidity, bought some fun gifts for him with help from many members, and even got some nice gifts from some of you (without asking!) for his graduation from Navy training. I got a call tonight and he is getting surprise liberty this weekend so I am headed to Newport and I can tell him his Cigars are safe and he has a great community waiting here for him when he is done. I even found a cigar shop for him to go to this weekend!!

Can't wait until I can make a post about cigars and not sound like an idiot but until then thanks for letting this chick crash the party!

Glad she's gone... Now we can leave the seat up and fart wherever we want....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seriously though, anytime we can help a brother, or in this case, a brother's wife, we'll be more than happy to....

Now, when can we expect YOU to give our illustrious hobby/addiction a try?

BTW.... Pay no mind to the picture to the left.... I keep trying to change it but it never works out for some odd reason :whistling: ;)

Looks like flushnutz is gettin' his ashes hauled.:0

Doc.

Have fun!! I'll do my best not to ruin any more surprises that I'm not aware of!!

You guys are "premature" in your celebration I don't leave until Friday. LOL And I live with a sailor so you can't offend me :D

As for you J-Rod no worries A) I never told you not to talk to him LOL and B) I pulled off an excuse! I told him I signed up to make sure I kept his humi at the right humidity while he was gone. I earned HUGE brownie points ;)

I do smoke a cigar from time to time. I am working to find ones I like that don't take forever to smoke (my ADD and ex-cigarette attention span require it!!). I am reading a lot and still don't even know enough to talk about the addiction but I am sure soon enough....BUT don't try to get me to let him smoke in the house that is where I draw the line :p